Our company conducts desktop audits of all its supplier operators prior to an aircraft being proposed to a customer. This process is performed on all operators and is integral to the The Aviation Company business ethics. This due diligence is performed to provide our customers with assurances that the proposed operators are reliable, as well as operationally legal and regulated.
The Aviation Company delivers transparent and impartial advice on all its operators. It is our commitment to provide a comprehensive understanding of the market in order for our customers to make an informed decision on their trip.
The The Aviation Company desktop audit consists of the following steps;
- Copy of valid operator certification held on file (Air Operator certificate, Certificate of Assurance, Certificate of Insurance)
- Review of supplementary safety certifications (IOSA, Wyvern, Argus)
- Operational feedback review
- Financial risk management review
- Evaluation of safety records, reliability and operational performance
- Copy of operator safety manual or quality manual
- Adherence to EU blacklist (exceptions in Africa reviewed on case specific basis)
Furthermore, we can provide the following bespoke services for our customers, should they have more stringent quality and safety requirements;
- Compliance with a customer’s specific safety requirements
- Compliance operating standard tailored to the customers’ demands
- Customers named as ‘additional insured’ on operator’s insurance policy
For our customers who require a comprehensive and fully independent review of our proposed supplier operators, we are very pleased to be able to present them to our preferred aviation safety auditing company.